Spring is a beautiful time of the year. Springtime always comes after winter. The hope of warm and sunny days always follows the cold and somewhat gloomy days of winter. No wonder the Resurrection of Christ is also celebrated during Spring time. Remember that the Lord always comes to us as the spring rains that water the earth. Here are 5 beautiful Bible verses about Springtime.
- For behold, the winter is past; the rain is over and gone. The flowers appear on the earth, the time of singing has come, and the voice of the turtledove is heard in our land. – Song of Solomon 2:11-12
- Let us know; let us press on to know the Lord; his going out is sure as the dawn; he will come to us as the showers, as the spring rains that water the earth. – Hosea 6:3
- And God said, “Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night. And let them be for signs and for seasons, and for days and years. – Genesis 1:14
- In the light of a king’s face there is life, and his favor is like the clouds that bring the spring rain. – Proverbs 16:15
- Ask rain from the Lord in the season of the spring rain, from the Lord who makes the storm clouds, and he will give them showers of rain, to everyone the vegetation in the field. – Zachariah 10:1
- For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven. -Ecclesiastes 3:1
- The wilderness and the dry land shall be glad; the desert shall rejoice and blossom like the crocus; it shall blossom abundantly and rejoice with joy and singing. The glory of Lebanon shall be given to it, the majesty of Carmel and Sharon. They shall see the glory of the Lord, the majesty of our God. Strengthen the weak hands, and make firm the feeble knees. Say to those who have an anxious heart, “Be strong; fear not! Behold, your God will come with vengeance, with the recompense of God. He will come and save you.” Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf unstopped. – Isaiah 35:1-10
- For as the earth brings forth its sprouts, and as a garden causes what is sown in it to sprout up, so the Lord God will cause righteousness and praise to sprout up before all the nations. – Isaiah 61:11
- After John was put in prison, Jesus went into Galilee, proclaiming the good news of God. “The time has come,” he said. “The kingdom of God has come near. Repent and believe the good news!” – Mark 1:14-15
If you spiritually benefited from this story, please, consider donating a few dollars to help us to spread the Gospel to other children of God at http://bit.ly/1QpFIrv
This is a beautiful time of the year. Every season has its blessings. Every day is a blessed day and a new chance for your hope. This is the day that the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24.