Last night I published my first book about Christian Spirituality titled “WHAT SHOULD YOU ASK IN YOUR PRAYERS AND WHY AREN’T THEY ALWAYS ANSWERED: 16 Questions About Spiritual Life in the 21st Century.” This is the Kindle Edition and part of series called Christian Spiritual Life in the 21st Century.
It cover practical questions related to the challenges of Christian spiritual life in the 21st Century. Here are the topics from the Content, discussed in the book.
• How Keeping Thoughts Clean Benefits The Soul
• How To See and Experience More Miracles In Our Times
• What Everyone Should Know About Success: Christian Perspective
• Well Know, But Little Practiced Reason Not To Give Up
• 9 Comforting Promises God Has Given To People in The Bible
• How To Dispel Fear and Anxiety
• What does God Believe In
• What Should Christians Do When People Don’t Reciprocate Help
• Why Did Jesus Cry When Entering Jerusalem
• Why Did God Choose To Save Us the Way He Did
• Please Don’t Abuse Your Free Will, It’s Given For a Different Purpose
• How To Make People Feel Good in Your Presence and Stop Warring
• What Should You Ask in Your Prayers and Why Aren’t They Always Answered?
• How To Live a Life Without Double Standards
• How The First Person to Enter the Kingdom of God Was a Criminal
• If You Have Lost Your Peace You Are Not Walking By The Spirit
Special thanks to Susanna Sisson who helped to edit the book. The digital edition is available at Amazon.com and can be read on any device. If you find the book useful and helpful I would appreciate writing your review on Amazon and share it with friends so more and more people will contemplate on Spiritual Life and live keeping the commandments of our Heavenly Father.
The book can be downloaded from Amazon.com for $2.99 at WHAT SHOULD YOU ASK IN YOUR PRAYERS AND WHY AREN’T THEY ALWAYS ANSWERED: 16 Questions About Spiritual Life in the 21st Century.